Wednesday, November 24, 2010

25 Days of Thankfulness



I am Thankful for:
  1. My Husband
  2. My daughter
  3. My mom
  4. My Best friend, Sarah.
  5. My Daughters communication skills
  6. Our house and belongings
  7. My craftyness
  8. The nice weather
  9. My ability to stay at home with my daughter
  10. Coffee
  11. My freedom
  12. opportunities we have living on post.
  13. My health
  14. How long Makenzi naps
  15. That I live in the USA
  16. Our Health Insurance
  17. Food and water that we have
  18. how hard Canon has worked to give us everything we have
  19. The father Canon is
  20. The dogs, they are great companions
  21. Being able to laugh, see and hear
  22. My online freinds
  23. The sun, I live for bright sunny days.
  24. Facebook- it keeps me connected to the real world and old friends
  25. I am thankful for my mostly all the time great marriage, lets face it its not perfect and we have bad days but at the end of the day Canon and I love each other more then the previous day.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I am very thankful that my mom is coming up to enjoy this holiday with us. Its been a few years since ive spent it with her and im very glad i get to spend it with her this year, with my amazing little family.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. New Follower!!! Great list!!! Wonderful things to be greatful for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna, Thank you for following. I really do have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Amazing people.