Friday, November 12, 2010

Bowling & Painting

Tonight Canon, Makenzi and I went bowling. It was our first time to go in years and Makenzis first time ever. We had a great time and Makenzi loved it. Every time we cheered she would get so excited and cheer and yell. She was so happy the whole time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After bowling we had dinner and i decided it was time to let go of my fear of dirty and messy and let Makenzi paint. I bought some Crayola washable and non toxic paint, I layered the table with wax paper, took off the high chair cover just in case she got messy and let her have at it. At first she was pretty confused and didnt know what to do. I showed her and she did the rest. She had lots of fun painting. She did try and eat the paint some but she just kept saying "yucky" when she would lol. She wasnt to found of her hands being dirty either. lol thats my girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She painted her foot print we made with the Salt Dough
Photobucket
I am hoping to paint again soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Amazing people.