Monday, November 29, 2010

Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments.

Ive been trying to think of fun Christmas related activities for Makenzi. I saw on another blog, the blog where I got the Salt Dough Idea about making Christmas ornaments with the salt dough. But this time I didnt make the full recipe I only did 1/2 of it. Which was more then plenty for just a few ornaments, I actually threw some of it away. Follow the directions like normal but this time roll out the salt dough instead of making a ball. I used cookie cutters in Christmas shapes. I also took a straw and tooth pick (for the small snow flakes) to make the holes for the string to hang on the tree. Then bake at 200 for 2-3 hours.

Photobucket

When they are all done in the oven and cooling/drying.
Grab your kid and some paints and let them have at it.
Makenzi has such a blast painting. I enjoy watching her.

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Amazing people.