Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baking with Makenzi

Today Makenzi and I made cupcakes. Ive never baked with her before, I usually do it at nap time. So I thought today it would be fun to include her in helping me because I love to bake and want her to help as much as she can.
About to start the cupcakes
Photobucket

Helping me pour in the water.
Photobucket

Now the oil, she got excited and 1/2 of it got on the floor.
Photobucket

She was scared of the mixer so when I was done I turned it off and let her do it, she liked it then!
Photobucket

Helping put the cupcake liners in the pan
Photobucket

So proud of her work.
Photobucket

Our finished cupcake!

Photobucket

I had such a great time baking with her, I cant wait to do it again!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Amazing people.