I am so excited to say that ive got my first blogger award!!!! Ive been blogging for just about 2 months now and I LOVE it. I was awarded The Stylish Blogger Award by Little Lady Bug Hugs. I am so humbled to get this award. Makes me feel good and know that people do like my blog, so thank you very much!
This is how this fun award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So 7 things about myself are...
- Ive always just wanted to be a mother and wife.
- I got married in high school (11th grade)
- I taught myself to sew. Searching online and just going at it on my sewing machine.
- I am a list maker. I like to make list of all kinds. I am currently planning my daughters 2nd birthday and ive got about 6 list for just the party.
- I love the smell of Lysol. If im not in the mood to clean but want my house to seam clean I spray Lysol, somehow it makes everything clean, or just smells that way.
- I have a major insane addiction to fabric. I would buy fabric before i would buy anything for my self.
- I really really really would love to have another child, NOW right now!
The 15 Blogs that I would like to award are...
- Homemade By Jill
- The Larson Lingo
- Craftiness is not Optional
- From an Igloo
- Joys Hope
- Little Bit Funky
- Out of the Crayon Box
- Sew Much Ado
- Six in the Nest
- A bowl full of Lemons
- Couturier Mommy
- Infarrantly Creative
- Simply Sara Designs
All these blogs are just amazing to me! You should go check them out!