Saturday, January 1, 2011

{Day 1} The "junk" drawer

Day #1 Challenge (Organizing the "junk" drawer)

I was actually excited to wake up and start getting my house in order! First thing I did was head over to A Bowl Full of Lemons to see what my first challenge was. Challenge #1 was to organize your junk drawer, easy enough!

Here are my 2 junk drawers:

Drawer 1, Before:
Photobucket

Drawer 1, After :
Photobucket

Drawer 2, Before:
Photobucket

Drawer 2, After:
Photobucket

It feels nice for everything to have a place! I do have another drawer that I am going to tackle. I am ready to see what day 2 has in store for us!

Photobucket


12 comments:

  1. Love what you did!! I love your blog too. We both must like lemons. YuM! I like your siggy- may need to steal that idea. Thanks for linking up! Hugs, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladis.

    Toni, I thought that to when I first saw your blog. My last name just happens to be Lemon. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the empty space! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are hosting "Operation Organization" over at Sassy Sites this month too! I would love to have you come over and link up with us!

    xoxo
    Marni

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.RealDadReviews.com
    Following your blog!
    Please follow back!
    If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be great!
    http://www.facebook.com/RealDadReviews
    Thanks
    The Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. That is part of my new year's resolution...organizing!!

    Thanks for linking up at my Sunday blog hop! I am following you now!
    http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan. You really have inspired me to do the same. I am going to start out today I think. Do little by little! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great.. and I'm glad to see that I am NOT the only one with power tools in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job on the junk drawer. I found you from Sassy Sites. I would love for you to join my Organizing Mission Monday link party. http://www.organizewithsandy.com/2011/01/03/organizing-mission-monday-link-party-week-3/ (I'm not on blogger anymore... so posted the link)
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Amazing people.