I have high hopes for you. Its going to be a big year of changes for our family. Canon will be getting out of the Army and we will be moving back to Oklahoma and starting our lives over. I am pretty terrified but i know in time all will be well.
Makenzi is turning 2, I will have a 2 year old. Now that is just beyond insane. This little girl makes since of my life and I dont know where I would be without her. She is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I will make some goals for the year that I would like to accomplish.
- Stay on a workout schedule. There for a while i was doing great, i had lost 10lbs and was feeling really great but just kinda stopped one day.
- I do spend a lot of my day on the computer. I would like to have more structured time online and not just browsing on facebook or doing a lot of nothing.
- I would like to get to know my husband again. We have been married for 3 years and we have both really changed. We still love each other just our goals and interest have changed.
- When we move home i want to be comfortable with leaving my daughter with family so my husband and I can have date nights.In her almost 2 years of life we have only left her 1 time and that was for our 3 year anniversary. It was to go to a movie and she was about to go to bed. I am just not comfortable with leaving her and possibly missing out on something new she does. I would hate my self if i missed something like that.
- Lastly I am participating in the 21 days to get organized challenge also i have The Love Dare book that I am wanting to, this could go along with goal 3 as well.