Saturday, January 15, 2011

{Day 13} The Medicine Cabinet

Day #13 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (The Medicine Cabinet)


We really dont keep much medicine in here, never really have. I wish we had 1 more shelf in there and we could put more in there. But none the less its another part of the house organized!

Before: 

After:
I love that everything has a place!!!
I honestly did not know that medicine expired. I had some in there that had expired, that ive not used in about a year. Im so glad that I know that now!


5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Nice blog! I'm following
    from the blog hop.
    I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! ya another shelf would be nice. there is a lot of wasted space. any way your husband could make one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, That is a good idea, i guess there would be somewhere some shelves for it. This is not our home, this is an Army house. We will be moving in a few weeks so it wouldn't make since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Looks so much better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Amazing people.